Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- WMU is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill and ship your order.
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
- We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities, such as placing an order.
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is sent over a secured SSL channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon in your web browser or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- We also protect your information offline. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13. For this reason, you must be 18 or older to order from wmustore.com.Updates:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.Contact Information
100 Missionary Rdg
Birmingham, AL 35242